Monday, June 3, 2013

Baseball Continent Readers

Readers from Baseball Continent:


I am in Taiwan right now to visit their baseball teams. I visited all the professional teams in Japan over two years, and then last year I did the teams in Korea. I had a great time visiting all of them and seeing how baseball is different all around the world. I saw all the traffic to my blog from your site while sitting in my hotel room in Taipei. Thank you all for your kind words. I tried to post a message on your site, but I could not work out how to make an account. So I put a post here for you. Please forgive my Google translation. I learned to hear and speak Japanese decently, but not to read or write. Apologies.

Yakyū no tairiku kara no dokusha:Watashi wa karera no yakyū chīmu o hōmon shi, ima Taiwan ni imasu.Watashi wa 2-nenkan de, Nihon no subete no purochīmu o hōmon shita nochi, sakunen, watashi wa Kankoku no chīmudeshita.Watashi wa subarashī jikan sorera no subete o hōmon shi, yakyū ga sekaijū de dō chigau no ka o mite ita.Taipei no hoteru no heya ni suwatte iru ma, watashi wa anata no saito kara watashinoburogu e no torafikku o subete mimashita.Anata no shinsetsuna kotoba o anata no subete o arigatōgozaimasu.Watashi wa anata no saito-jō de messēji o tōkō suru koto o kokoromitaga, watashi wa akaunto o sakusei suru hōhō o kangaedasu koto ga dekinakatta.Dakara watashi wa anata no tame ni koko ni posuto o oku.Watashi no gūguru no hon'yaku o go yōsha kudasai.Watashi ga kiku to, chanto nihongo o hanasu koto o mananda ga, yomitori matawa kakikomi o shinai.Shazai.

5 comments:

  1. Please come to Hiroshima !

    mazda stadium is like major stadium!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have already been to Hiroshima. You can read about it here: http://baseballoogie.blogspot.com/2011/07/hiroshima.html

      Delete
  2. I am Japanese who read Japanese travel journal you wrote.
    Travel writing your very interesting.
    I think pleased that you have enjoyed the Japan.
    Thank you.

    ReplyDelete